Thank you for your interest in signing up!
Catholic Charities is participating in the NYS Association For Black and Puerto Rican Legislators, Inc. 46th Annual Legislative Conference weekend.
The New York State Association of Black and Puerto Rican Legislators, Inc. (NYSABPRL) was founded by legislative caucus members as a non-political, charitable organization, incorporated under section 402 of the New York Not-for-Profit Incorporation Law on October 11, 1985. The purpose of the NYSABPRL is to promote the common good, social and general welfare of the various people of the community; foster and maintain an interest in racial tolerance in the world; to encourage the development of the community and promote economic growth.
Please update your information to get Catholic Charities latest updates!
To sign up to our latest emails, please check:
- Help & Hope Newsletter
- Charity In Action Bi-Weekly Round-up
To receive additional news, check one or more of our service areas:
- Protecting & Nurturing Children & Youth
- Feeding the Hungry & Sheltering the Homeless
- Strengthening Families & Resolving Crises
- Supporting the Physically & Emotionally Challenged
- Welcoming & Integrating Immigrants & Refugees