Junior Board Member at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
Pages tagged "Junior Board Member"
The Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York Junior Board is a membership group of young philanthropic New Yorkers seeking to make a difference in the local community. Each year, members participate in specially arranged events that offer an intimate view of Catholic Charities. A stimulating mix of volunteerism, education, and fun, these occasions present young professionals with the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes at one the largest human service agencies located in New York City, and meet and mingle with some of our community’s most distinguished and engaging philanthropists, Trustees, and friends.
The Junior Board’s main fundraising focus is the St. Nicholas Project which raises funds to purchase items of necessity such as coats, hats, sweaters, and blankets to more than 4,000 individuals each December at our annual Kmart Shopping Day. Junior Board members are asked to “give or get” donations to support the project during the winter season and volunteer at the annual Kmart Shopping Day.
Membership and Benefits
Year-long memberships are currently available online. You may also fill out this form and mail with form of payment to:
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
1011 First Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Junior Board General Member: $100
- Your donation will provide items of necessity for 2 individuals during the Christmas season
- 100% of this membership is tax deductible
- Entrepreneurial opportunity to fundraise for the St. Nicholas Project Shopping Day
- Recognition as a Junior Board member on the Catholic Charities website
- Invitations to all Junior Board events throughout the year including socials, volunteer events and the Junior Board Spring and Fall general meetings
- Access to Catholic Charities staff
- Opportunities to network with other young professionals on the Junior Board, with representation across multiple industries
Junior Board Friend: $350
- All of the benefits of Junior Board General Membership plus:
- Your donation will provide items of necessity for 7 individuals during the Christmas season
- Recognition as a Friend of the Junior Board on the Catholic Charities website
- One complimentary Junior Board Annual Benefit ticket (valued at $130)
- Early registration for Catholic Charities volunteer events such as Family Volunteer Day, Turkey Distribution Day, Holy Thursday Pantry Distribution, and more
- Ability to host official Junior Board social and fundraising events with name recognition as a Friend of the Junior Board
Junior Board Partner: $850
- All of the benefits of Junior Board General Membership and Friend, including one complimentary Junior Board Annual Benefit ticket (valued at $130), plus:
- Your donation will provide items of necessity for 14 individuals during the Christmas season
- Recognition as a Partner of the Junior Board on Catholic Charities website
- One ticket to premium Catholic Charities events, including the Wall Street Breakfast, Cardinal’s Luncheon, Catholic Charities Gala, and other flagship events. (Valued at $500-$1000)
- Ability to host official Junior Board social and fundraising events with name recognition as a Partner of the Junior Board
- Discount on a second ticket to the Junior Board Annual Benefit
*Membership gifts are renewable annually on June 1st.
*Donations made in the form below will support Catholic Charities Junior Board and St. Nicholas Project. If you would like to make a general donation to Catholic Charities, please visit our main online gift page.
Please complete the form with your information exactly as it appears on your credit card.Donate